Roots of Compassion, Seeds of Virtue: Cultivating the Mind of Enlightenment
Join Lama Losang/Dr. David Bole for a fascinating weekend discussing the philosophy and practices of Tibetan Buddhism. This weekend is designed for those new to Buddhism, as well as experienced practitioners. Participants will experience a wide range of topics with emphasis on meditation practices and becoming familiar with one’s own mind.
Topics will feature exploration of the Buddha’s teachings. including:
- Four Noble Truths
- Four Thoughts that turn the Mind to Dharma
- Entering the Stream to Enlightenment
- Incorporating Meditation into daily life
There will be time for questions, as well as private interview time afterwards, for those who wish to participate in the Refuge Ceremony.
What is Refuge? After the student has listened, contemplated and practiced the teachings of the Buddha, and has experienced the benefits, one might consider formally entering the Buddhist Path by taking Refuge in the Three Jewels, Buddha, Dharma and Sangha.
• Friday, March 22 • $15 Spring Equinox Moon Tibetan Meditation: 7- 8:30pm
• Saturday, March 23 • $45 9am: Registration, 9:30am-Noon: Class, 12- 1:30pm: Break, 1:30-4: Class
• Sunday, March 24 • $45 10am-noon: Meditation, 12- 1:30pm: Break, 1:30-4pm: Class
• Sunday, March 24 Refuge Ceremony: 4:30-5:30pm
(RSVP: Call OM)
Register for individual days or Whole Weekend • $95
Please RSVP: (402) 345-5078
Please contact us if you have any questions…